Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Three Pound Universe : Kelly's Grille : Tuesday, May 18

WOOHOO! Boys, you are awsome!
I had a WONDERFUL time... luv ya!
__________________
Alligator Brothers : Lulu's : Wednesday, May 19

Hmmm! Interesting evening, wouldn't you say?
Wade, anytime you need to talk, you know where I am :)
__________________
Alligator Brothers : Shots : Thursday, May 20

Happy Birthday Karen! Nice to see you!
____________________
Three Pound Universe : Joe's 2 : Saturday, May 22

Boys, boys, boys what fun! I was ENTERTAINED!... luv ya!
____________________
Three Pound Universe : Kelly's Grille : Tuesday, May 25

Ahhh! I needed that after tangling with that ladder & ceiling fan! I was WOWED Robere... and I am feeling MUCH better... put the crutches back in the closet, foot aches a bit but other than that, I'm OK. Looking forward to the next show :)

No comments: