Monday, October 25, 2004

The Flying Toasters : Kelly's Grille : Thursday, October 21

THANKS for welcoming my friends into the band scene! We had a BLAST! and yes I will encourage the ThreePounders to come out!

It was fun to take Angie & Keith out to my favorite nightspots. No, Wade, you didn't scare them away, they were just ready to leave: lightwieghts when it comes to barhoppin! BUT it WAS nice to chat with you. And YES, I will be having a party soon... hmmm, wonder what kind of music to play? food to serve, oh, wait, I have to finish the apartment first! hehehehe :)

Alligator Brothers : PrivateParty : Saturday, October 23

hmmm, everyone looked pretty nice! and it sounded good too...

Loretta : Birdy's : Sunday, October 24

This was an awesome show, the two openers were good as well. I enjoyed the whole evening, it was just a shame that it was SUCH a small crowd...





No comments: