Monday, August 20, 2007

Supreme Session : Job's Daughters International : 2007 - Merriville Indiana


Wow- what a great week. I am so glad I spent the week with the fabulous & fun girls from Indiana! And then Brittney's dream came true! Now we have to let the world experience what we already know - That the Fabulous Miss Britt is a wonderfully articulate and caring young lady! Once again, the ritual competition was fun to judge, I only wish I could go and judge every year! I enjoyed the fellowship & entertainment at the Degree breakfast, just wish it weren't so darn early! (Think they can have brunch next time? 10 am?) I hope to attend next year's event in Wisconsin!


For those who don't know, Job's Daughters is a youth group that I work with, and love! It helps young ladies grow into beautiful, compassionate and caring individuals. It gives me hope for the future.

No comments: