Friday, June 04, 2004

Alligator Brothers : Ultimate Place 2B : Friday, May 28

Good job Gigi! Nice stepping up! Great look Claire! Jason, styling as always! Croon on Henry... Donn, what a cute dog! Mark & Wade power on!!!

____________________
Three Pound Universe : Kelly's Grille : Tuesday, June 1

Pacers derailed again! But the boys helped make it all better. Great job!

__________________
Alligator Brothers : Lulu's : Wednesday, June 2

Ahhh, Eric honey, so nice to see you out! And nice job on the drums too! Good job Stahly on the drums too! Henry henry henry! what a show! I LOVE that last tune! reminds me of the old band!

__________________
Alligator Brothers : SHOTS : Thursday, June 3

Wade! I did forget just how much I LOVE listening to your solos! MMMMMMMM! I also loved the impromptu quartet (Wade, Henry, Mark B, Eric) especially Wicked Game. :) My girls wonderful job!!!

No comments: