Sunday, June 20, 2004

Henry Lee Summer : Taste of Tippecanoe : Saturday, June 19

OK, anyone else catch a glimpse into THAT CROWD? I hear it was estimated at 50,000! It stretched for BLOCKS! and once again the gang delivered! Wade & Sparky, you guys had me in tears! It was SOOOO good (Just Another Day)! Jason, what can I say baby, but WOW! Claire, that was a GREAT outfit, very Rock & Roll!!! Gigi, wish that I had gotten a picture of you lounging in the limo! That was fun! BTW, Mel, great idea, the limo was fun! It was nice chatting with Henry, Eric & Carrie on the way home. And thanks for the compliment Henry, I do enjoy working with you, I hope I'm not too much of a pain! What's next? MarkB - its coming right along! maybe you need to wear gloves right before the show to keep your fingers warm? Hopefully I can make it to ONE of the 3LB HORN shows... meanwhile, watch the HLS site for pics!

~chicka

No comments: